This condo is "ocean front" and I have the tax assessment to prove it! It is part of the Molokai Shores Resort which is right at ocean side. From our lanai you look across Kalohi Channel directly at the Island of Lanai. As you look to the left of Lanai you see the historic Kalokoeki fishpond. This is one of the Royal fishponds, built in the 13th century, and now restored.
Molokai Shores is the resort closest to the town of Kaunakakai which is on the south shore about midway across the island. This is the most convenient place stay whether you just want to spend time by the pool or participate in all the activities that make Molokai such a great vacation.
This resort offers:
What will you find in this gem of a condo?
- an oceanside pool so that you get the comfort of the pool and the feel of the ocean.
- a putting green to practice on before your morning golf game.
- outdoor shuffleboard,
- gas and charcoal -- BBQs.
- picnic area to enjoy your -- BBQ.
- viewing benches to watch the whales, the sunsets, the ocean.
- free parking
- Barber/beauty shop
- Florist shop
- on-site laundry
Well, first of all, you'll find yourself wending your way to the condo through a tropical arbor. One flight of stairs brings you to the door opening upon that stunning ocean view you see in the pictures.
This condo is located in "A" building which has the best situation for the lovely tropical breezes that flow through the unit. This is thanks to the jalousies in the livingroom and bedroom. The drapes were especially made for this unit giving privacy when you want it as well as blocking the sunlight for a good night's sleep. In the morning you open them up and remember why you're here.
At the back of the unit (arbor side) is the bedroom furnished with:
A hotel styled bathroom:
- California King (what a great name for a bed) and all the bedding suited for a king, or queen
- Large double closet
- Dresser & bedside tables
The kitchen offers a view to the resort grounds and includes:
- Sink on the outside, tub/shower & new no hassle toilet inside
- Ceramic tiled floor
The diningroom/livingroom is totally tropical:
- Full size fridge (so you can buy lots of food)
- Gas range and full oven (so you can cook it)
- Disposal (for what you cannot eat)
- Above range fan
- New set of pots and pans
- Dishes, cultlery etc. all that you need
- Dining table and four chairs
- New queen sofa bed, tested for comfort and sleepability - passed
- Desk for writing your "wish you were here" postcards
- Coffee table
- TV and dvd on roller stand
- Cards and cribbage board
- Small library of books and dvds
- Custom drapes
- Cable and internet provided
December - March
Daily Rate: $110
Weekly Rate: $660
Monthly Rate: $2000
April - November
Daily Rate: $100
Weekly Rate: $580
Monthly Rate: $1900
Minimum Stay - 5 Nights
General Rate Information &
Add 13.42% Hawaii State tax, calculated on above rates; $85 cleaning
fee per stay.
Payment in US Dollars by check or money order
Half the rental amount is required to hold the reservation. The balance of rental, tax and cleaning fee are due 60 days before arrival.
Full refund if cancellation is received up to 60 days prior to arrival.
As a bonus, we'll send you our certificate for reduced rates on ocean activities offered by Molokai Fish & Dive.